Skip the Line Concierge for Content Marketers
Skip the Line is our new VIP content concierge service for content marketers and experts who need faster content distribution service, upon approval. The $79 per post rate includes:
- Priority queue
- Editorial review and approval within 48 hours
- Homepage placement for 72 hours in a new Recommend Reading section
- Social media amplification to 34,200 followers across our official Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts within 24 hours of publishing. One (1x) post per account.
Articles submitted for consideration should be of interest to readers of YFS Magazine. We like articles that introduce new ideas and advance conversations around topics and trends that engage our readers–think op-ed rather than thinly veiled marketing messages with no valuable takeaways.
While we encourage drawing from your own experiences in business to support your ideas, over-the-top self-promotion (of yourself or your company) will prevent us from publishing your article. The same goes for dense jargon and abstract, blanket assertions. We do not accept pitches or press releases here, only complete drafts.
Guest Post Checklist
To get started, here's a brief look at our submissions standards. All guest post should be:
- relevant to our readership engaged in startups, small business and entrepreneurship
- original content – plagiarism is strictly impermissible
- submitted as final copy, between 500 and 1,000 words
- correct in spelling and grammar (we recommend Grammarly – it's free)
- evidential of cited sources to properly credit original authors when using quotes, data, case studies, statistics, etc.; hyperlinks should be relevant and support the citation
- proofread with the assumption that no editing will be necessary
- correctly formatted for HTML – (we recommend Draft to write and export documents into HTML)
A Note On Links
Links MUST be relevant to the subject matter in the guest post. Links deemed promotional and spammy will be deleted. We recommend using an online text editor (e.g., WriteURL or Draft) to correctly format your guest post in HTML.
Your Rights and Ours
Content must be the sole property of you the "Contributor" and must not violate the copyright, patent, trademark, right of privacy or publicity, or any other legal rights of any person or entity. If you are a third-party submitting content on another parties behalf, you must have expressed permission and authorization to do so. You retain all rights to your work. However, by submitting a guest post, you grant YFS Magazine a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable license to the content, which YFS Magazine may use and distribute (along with your name and identifying features) on its websites, applications, and other properties and those of its affiliates and business partners, as well as for marketing and promotional purposes, online or offline, in any medium and mode of delivery. By submitting articles to YFS Magazine you indicate acceptance of our Guest Contributor Agreement.